1. How do I book an appointment?
Please call the practice on 01722 341291 or email us at [email protected]?
2. Are you currently taking on new patients?
Yes, we are currently taking on new private patients.
3. What is considered a dental emergency?
Severe pain relating to a tooth keeping you awake at night and requiring pain relief, facial swelling, severely fractured front teeth.
4. Which treatments do you provide for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Yes, Dr Richard Coates provides Invisalign for teeth straightening and Bonding to improve the appearance of teeth.
5. Who is suitable for Dental Implants?
Dental Implants can be suitable for lots of people of all ages, but all patients will require a consultation appointment to assess suitability.
6. How often do recommend visiting your dental hygienist?
For most people, we usually recommend every 6-12months
7. Will I need to wear a retainer after Invisalign treatment to prevent my teeth from moving again?
Yes, we highly recommend a set of retainers following teeth straightening, we recommend these as a lifelong commitment to prevent relapse.
8. Is Teeth Whitening safe?
Yes, teeth whitening is very safe if you receive it from a Registered Dental Care Professional.
9. How often do veneers need to be replaced?
The longevity of veneers varies on a case-to-case basis, we usually say an average lifespan is 5 years.
10. Do you offer any Finance Options?
Yes we offer 10 months 0% interest through Chrysalis Finance subject to credit checks.