If you’re already on Denplan, great news, our new patient consultation fee is waived if you re-register at Coombe Dental on Denplan. See terms and conditions below:
· Your dentist will determine your fee code and inclusions.
· May require leaving assessment from your previous dentist.
· Re register must take place within 60 days of free consultation otherwise you will be liable for the new consultation fee of £97.
What is Denplan Care?
Denplan Care is a really easy way to spread the cost of all your routine treatment into affordable monthly payments, reducing the chance of receiving unexpected dental bills.
This play will cover your regular check-ups and hygiene visits with your dental team, as well as any major restorative treatment you may need.
· Regular visits to your dentist and hygienist can help to improve your long-term oral health.
· Family group discounts
· Optional Denplan Supplementary Insurance to cover our of hours dental care and emergencies. (T&Cs apply).
What does Denplan Care cover?
Routine preventive and restorative dental care from your dentist:
· All check-ups and hygiene appointments (including scaling and polishing)
· Dental x-rays and necessary fillings
· Necessary extractions
Major restorative care from your dentist:
· Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excl. laboratory fees)
· Root canal treatment (if offered)
· Periodontal (gum) treatment
Plus, Optional Denplan Supplementary Insurance is also available (T&Cs apply).
Denplan Monthly Fee Rates
|Category A||Category B||Category C||Category D||Category E||Children (Under 18)|
|£16.34||£25.00||£31.37||£38.49||£45.42||£9.88 *covers dental examinations only|
Private Fees Guide
|Service||Pay as you go||Denplan Care|
|New Patient Initial Consultation Including all x-rays||£97||£97|
|Scaling and polishing at the time of examination||£27||Inclusive|
|Small Digital X-ray||£16||Inclusive|
|Root Canal Treatment (RCT)|
|Single roots||from £388||80% of the total private fee|
|Multiple roots||from £538||80% of the total private fee|
|Set of RCT files||£70|
|Crowns||from £630||Laboratory fee (from £140)|
|Full Dentures (2)||from £1170||Laboratory fee (varies)|
|Partial Dentures||from £399||Laboratory fee (varies)|
|Chrome Dentures||from £900||Laboratory fee (varies)|
|Straumann Dental Implants (Per restored unit)||from £2950||£2950|
|Invisalign||from £3800||from £3800|
|Out of hours call out||£180||£20|
|Tooth whitening||from £450||£450|
|Implant Planning||£130 (assuming 1 tooth, price increases by £60 per extra tooth)|
|Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR)||£300|
|Implant Crown Fit||£832|
|Temporary Implant Crown||£330|
|Sinus Lift Procedure||£1768|
|Facial Aesthetics Consultation||£50|
|Botox treatment 1 zones||£180|
|Botox treatment 2 zones||£250|
|Botox treatment 3 zones||£320|
|Hyperhidrosis (anti-sweating, both sides)||£400|
|Dermal Filler, Lips or Marionette/cheek lines||£300|
|Dermal Filler, Lips or Marionette/cheek lines||£450|
|NB Any cosmetic or aesthetic procedures are not covered by dental plans and attract a private fee.|